Managing Customer /Client Service
The Customer Service course will look at all types of customers and how you can serve them better and improve yourself in the process. Participants will be provided with a strong skillset including in-person and over the phone techniques, dealing with difficult customers, and generating return business.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Explain their role in creating a high performance, customer focused environment.
- Identify their personal communication styles and adapt their styles to communicate more effectively with customers who have different communication styles.
- Build rapport quickly with customers, and create stronger connections with customers.
- Demonstrate the attitudes and skills needed to be a successful customer service representative.
- Explain the importance of measuring and benchmarking service and the value of a lost customer.
- Recognize customer complaints as opportunities to solve customer problems and build a long-term positive relationship with the customer.
This course is designed for anyone who interacts with customers or clients.