Fundamentals of Marketing Management
Marketing is an essential element for every business. It can be that one missing piece of the puzzle, and when it fits the big picture is revealed. Your participants will be given an introduction to marketing and its benefits. If you are not marketing your business you will not grow, and if you do not grow you will not succeed.
Fundamentals of Marketing Research Training will provide the basic knowledge to your participants, and give them the ability to build and grow your business. Marketing has changed a lot recently and having a new perspective will give your participants the needed information to assist them in their marketing decisions. No matter what your product or service is, your business will benefit with a better understanding of marketing.
Participants will learn the fundamentals of successful marketing. They will get a complete grounding in the essentials and begin to develop the skills and techniques necessary to become a marketer who can help your company develop a marketing orientation to enhance the bottom line.
At the end of the programme, participants will;
- Acquire the basic marketing skills, tools, and techniques to identify, evaluate and solve marketing problems
- Understand the components that make up compelling marketing plans that succeed in capturing customer value within a competitive environment
- Discover creative ways to apply marketing principles and practices to compete successfully in today’s business environment
- Understand the “why’s” behind basic marketing practices
- Begin to think like a world-class marketer
- Know the different types of marketing and ways to use them.
- Recognize common marketing mistakes and know how to avoid them
Newly appointed marketers with less than three years of experience in marketing, as well as product, brand and advertising managers, business professionals and executives who need to understand the importance of marketing’s role in business management.