Finance for Non-Finance Manager
Financial skills are fundamental to any managerial position. Participants will learn how to interpret and respond appropriately to financial information, communicate contribution to the bottom line , uncover drains on profitability, make smarter decisions that deliver higher profitability. This workshop shows non-financial managers the concepts, tools, and techniques that can help make each decision pay off—on the job and on the bottom line.
Participants will be able to;
- Make better bottom-line decisions with a working knowledge of the numbers end of business
- Gain a new sense of confidence when dealing with financial professionals
- Understand the business dynamics of naira and kobo—and take initiatives that optimize results in line with short- and long-term goals
- Take the guesswork out of decision making and deliver the results needed
- Cultivate proactive working relationships with financial professionals and enhance value to the organization
- Learn how to “think finance” and translate various measures of performance into financial terms
This program is designed for non-financial managers in every functional area of responsibility in all industries.