Expert Excel User
Excel is the world’s premier spreadsheet software. Participants will use Excel to analyze numbers, keep track of data, and graphically represent information. With Excel, they can manage more data than ever, with increased worksheet and workbook sizes. They will learn the array of powerful tools to help turn data into usable information – and better information leads to better decision making!
Participants will be able to;
- Manage workbook, share, encrypt with a password and restrict permissions.
- Protect the current sheet or the workbook structure, do a digital signature.
- Set calculation options, use array formulas.
- Change a macro, use chart templates.
- Work with PivotTable tools, choose fields and group data in a pivot table, change pivot table data and refresh the view, create a pivot chart from a pivot table.
- Add text to a diagram and reset a diagram.
- Understand the contextual tabs, trace dependents of a cell, display formulas within the sheet.
- Insert a chart, tools tab.
- Use the scenario manager.
Everyone who wants to be the expert user.