This course will help the participants to understand the key elements of building an effective digital marketing campaign. Online tools and reference materials are highlighted throughout, enabling delegates to leave with the solid hands-on knowledge that you can implement immediately upon your return to the office.
At the end of the programme, participants should be able to:
- Create and/or improve a programme for measuring and improving digital media effectiveness.
- Search engine optimization (SEO).
- Social media marketing including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Partner marketing including affiliate marketing.
- Online advertising including ad networks and behavioral targeting.
- E-mail marketing including deliverability.
- Digital marketing strategy and planning.
This is a practical course for anyone who wants to have a hands-on management of digital channels or the over-arching digital strategy.