Business Planning & Strategy
This Business Planning & Strategy course will enable you to explore techniques in strategic thinking and business planning, and apply a variety of methodologies and develop the skills to create plans which align with your corporate goals.
Participants will learn;
- Strategic planning and strategy
- To articulate five essential strategy decisions that drive strategy formation and implementation in an organization.
- Describe how strategy cascades throughout an organization.
- Link your specific role to the organizational strategy and to the actions required to implement the strategic plan.
- Discover various approaches companies use to develop the strategy.
- Find out how strategy moves from concept through implementation to realization.
- Recognize techniques companies use to assess their current and future environments.
- Identify specific ways you can contribute to your organization’s strategic success.
Managers and supervisors who want to expand their strategic planning skills and management perspective…and anyone who must communicate with managers and leaders involved in the creation and implementation of the strategy.