Advanced Strategic Marketing Management
In this seminar, participants will discover cutting-edge strategic marketing models—and their real-world applications. They will get the strategic marketing knowledge and tools you need to integrate your strategic marketing mix elements with corporate goals.
marketing managers, executives, and managers in finance, operations, customer service, R&D and other departments who interact with colleagues in marketing. Knowledge of the fundamentals of marketing is highly recommended.
At the end of the programme, participants will;
- Understand the strategic value of sales vs. the strategic value of marketing.
- Use the growth audit gap model to select the most effective options for strategic marketing programs.
- Efficiently target your strategic marketing campaigns to core buying influences.
- Successfully develop and manage new product and service launches to increase overall market share.
- Strategic marketing for distinct psychographic groups.
- Moving beyond pricing as an objective…to pricing as a strategy.
- The role of strategic marketing in CRM: understanding the lifetime value of a customer.
- The seven stages of new product/service development.