Advanced Excel User
Participants will learn how to use the more in-depth features of Microsoft Excel. This course is designed for the advanced users of Excel It incorporates a hands-on approach to learning. They will get a chance to practice some of the advanced features right on a computer.
Participants will learn;
- How to use SmartArt and objects.
- Auditing and displaying formula.
- Creating charts, change chart style and understand parts of the chart.
- Creating pivot tables, change data display, and apply the style to pivot tables
- Develop, display and run macros
- Change the security level and customize quick access toolbar
- Solving formula error, trace error command, checking and evaluating the formula.
- Use what-if analysis, goal seeks and scenario manager.
Everyone who wants to use Microsoft Excel beyond basic