Advanced Data Analysis
Manipulate complex data sets to gain deeper insights and make better decisions
This 2-day advanced analytics seminar will introduce you to predictive analytics techniques, so you can frame strategic and operational questions involving marketing and research data. In this hands-on course, you will cover a variety of analytics tools, such as ANOVA analysis, and multivariate regression analysis. Participants will learn how to manipulate complex data sets and gain insights that are not possible with common business intelligence techniques
At the end of the programme, participants should be able to:
- How to choose the best univariate, bivariate or multivariate statistical techniques to analyze data from virtually any research study.
- How to summarize research data and translate it into decision making information.
- What statistical significance tests to do, how to choose the right one, and interpret the results
- Analyse data using different multivariate techniques like Cluster analysis, factor analysis, Discriminant analysis, multiple regression, etc
- How to select the best analysis procedure for determining associations among variables and how to interpret and use regression & correlation coefficients.
Participants in the marketing research industry or anyone who have access to data and require data analysis skills
Fundamentals of Data Analysis is a requirement for this course.